“Space X-Chimp”, “X-Chimp”, and the Space X-Chimp logo are registered trademarks. You may not use these trademarks in a commercial setting to infer that your product or service is endorsed or associated with Space X-Chimp without permission. You may use these marks to refer to Space X-Chimp in a way where it’s clear that you’re simply referring to the company, not claiming endorsement or association.
Examples of use that do not need permission
- -V- Including the Space X-Chimp logo on product pages to say «we support Space X-Chimp».
- -V- Use of the trademarks “Space X-Chimp” or “X-Chimp” in book titles.
Examples of use that do need permission
- -S- Selling merchandise (stickers, t-shirts, mugs, etc).
- -S- Use of the Space X-Chimp logo on a book cover.
- -S- Products like the Space X-Chimp doll.
Examples of use that will not get permission
- -X- Naming your company or product after X-Chimp, like “The X-Chimp Consultants” or “The X-Chimp Web Server”.
For any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us via the contact form on our website.